No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
This role will cover training needs analysis by way of assessment with subsequent design, development, planning and implementation of Sales, Soft Skills, Aftersales and Staff Development training utilizing blended learning. Using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, train the trainer, meetings, conferences, workshops and eLearning.
Your key responsibilities will be but not be limited to:
- Develop and deliver engaging training to ensure that all distributor and company policies and procedures are adhered to, in line with Academy quality standards and stakeholders approval
- Coach, Train and Mentor Delegates as well as Academy Associates.
- Create and encourage positive, energetic, memorable and productive learning environments for all delegates/participants.
- Complete Pre and Post training assessment for knowledge gained to promote continuous improvement.
- Embed eLearning material into training programme, create eLearning material and online assessments
- Ensure active promotion and continuous improvement of staff and customer engagement activities.
- Work closely with the Brand to develop training that enhances business performance, measure such performance and make adjustments to programmes to continually improve.
Our Sales and Soft skills training specialist for our Automotive Academy will be:
• Responsible for delivering and managing all components of delegate progress through to certification.
• Arranging and conducting competency testing and arranging and invigilating examinations
• Develop training content and material and implement for all staff in distributor and retail market.
• Maintain learner records and update reporting details, with emphasis on protecting learner & customer data.
• Maintenance and development of training aids and equipment.
• Actively promote a safe and clean working environment in accordance with current legislation.
• Manage training needs analysis of the business and advise according to market trends and distributor guidelines.
• Assist with the orientation, training and coaching of staff, management and other stakeholders to increase efficiency within the workplace
• Ensure the successful implementation of distributor commercial training, fix it right activities, value chain and Brand training activities.
• Monitor, review and implement occupational health and safety, operational standards, technical support training activities.
• Conduct dealer visits as required to identify individual training requirements and complete post course evaluations.
• Support all branches with training in relation to support in terms of campaigns, service schedules and new model launch activities.
• Ensure compliance with respective Brand requirements and adherence to all distributor policies, related to training.
Minimum qualification required for this role will be:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Education, Management or Engineering
• Knowledge of adult learning processes, instructional design techniques, best practice learning tools and evaluation methodologies
• Working knowledge and understanding of Automotive processes and systems
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in training design, delivery, assessments and training technologies.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
How to Apply :
- Address Dubai, UAE
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5